I didn't like to end this program.... because this service lead me to understand what's happening to the world or specifically my neighbors! So, we had our program in Pinsao elementary school and in Loakan road... But frankly, I think this program is not actually helping children out. what I mean is that like what i have said in the progress in Pinsao elementary school, they put so many seasoning which is very bad to our health. On the other hand, program that held in Loakan Road is very effective that there are more adults but they also need helps and more children who really look need a help. Furthermore, the quality of food was better than Pinsao elementary where they only gave Marconi soup that the food in loakan road was pancit, and rices.
Therefore, it was very effective than what i expected. I think i must join community service for sure!! It totally changed my view of world especially, I learned that I'm chosen person which made me to feel more thankful to my parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment