It has been the third year that I have joined the Varsity soccer and second year for ISAC tournament. when it was first day of training, I thought this year will be the best soccer season but it was other way around. I think we would be better, if no one was had injury that our best soccer player, Ryan was injure that he could't show his amazing soccer skills in the tournament, but however, our coach made a tournament for us to get at least one trophy so that we won't be shame. Like what our coach wanted, my team won 1st place and junior team won 2nd place. However, this year was great to me. This is because, we usually played as 4 back meaning having 4 defender in the back, but we changed to 3 defender in order to have more strikers. Anyway, this was great challenge that it made me to run more and concentrate more in the game. This showed me that my coach is trusting me because before when we played 3 back in Korean Church tournament, he got mad at me but now, he trust me.
Because it was my third year to participate soccer and two year for ISAC, I think I can do this last year better and winning a 2nd place!!! Our team members also want to revenge about the what happened to the ISAC tournament.
No comments:
Post a Comment