Friday, August 31, 2012

Refection for Medical Dental Mission

I really want to go back before... It was so fun and exciting for working as volunteer or be part of Medical Dental Mission.  I regret why I didn't join this service activity before. It was my first time that I have participated in the Medical Dental Mission 2012. People are saying and announced that there were more people than last year. My first job was to arranging the line of check up line where people must pass this check up. It was very hard job that there are many people who can not speak english, so i had to learn some simple tagaloug words and I think it was mr. Moredo? not sure but he helped me with arranging lines! So i had to work until 11am and I don't know why but i didn't leave the place and just worked that I even forgot to eat lunch.. Since I was dormer and know nurse Maggie very well that nurse showed me how this event going on and surgery. If I didn't know her, I miss the biggest experience in my life... However, I ate lunch at 1pm, and I went back and helped distributing drinks and snacks with Stuco members and I even tried new work which was collecting the form of medicine they need and call out the name when the medicine is ready. I was shy guy who even have time talking to his classmates but, this activity put me to talk more without shame.
Therefore, it was my first time to join in the service, I think I have done very many thing and very well. I think this service needs to be held often! But it will be hard or stress to nurses, teachers, and doctors. It was so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment