Due to my dorm head's suggestion, dormers planned to run for the trees and at that time trees were issued. This is because, increasing size of SM (mall), they said that they have to cut trees so every saturday, there was protest in front of SM. However, it was my first time that I have participated this kind of activity, Run for the Tree. In may 13, 2012 we had to go to soccer field about 5am and when I left dorm, I saw a lot of teachers joining this activity plus people from outside. It was surprising that aside koreans from Brent school, Koreans who aren't related also joined! However, i couldn't achieve my goal due to several negative externalities hahaha such as some people were asking me to run with them or some just suggesting me to walk with them. In addition, I didn't follow what they suggested but I had stomach ache which disturbed me from running. Lastly, i was 26 placed in 3k which was shameful that most of my friends are below 15.
Therefore, although it was my first time to participate in the activity, I really learned the feeling of Baguio people who want to save the environment and want to run in other similar activity.


No comments:
Post a Comment