Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reflection for GIN (Sunlight day group)

Finally, we were able to do our purpose during the UN day, but it wasn't that good then what our group expected. Maybe, there are some possible problems. For example, if school support us more or try to agree with our opinion and we had to understand about school's opinion. However, in my opinion, it had terrible result that no one really knew about our goal and existence of Sunlight day group even I nearly forgot what we supposed to do during the UN day. However, although targeted people were not able to learn from our action, I learned a lot from the research that have been done. Also, our group mates did great job because, we were able to convinced mrs. Daoey and mr. Robinson after several trials. But, now, I feel sad that David Choi, one of our group member is not coming back from S. Korea. However, we are thinking for the future topic or issue that can be start.

No comments:

Post a Comment