Monday, January 14, 2013

Reflection for MUN

MUN was the most hardest thing i ever had among the group activity. Maybe, this was my first time to do but I guess most of my friends who tried for MUN also felt hard. Although, it was hard, I really tried hard to keep up with debating and doing my homework by asking Tommy Chu, or who is president of MUN club. I learned a lot of things from MUN club such as skills of debating, for example, main clauses with sub clauses and resolution. Also, I felt difficulty when I give my opinion to others since, other students were better than me and they might give opposed opinion to my idea but, i gave all my effort when doing the MUN work in order to not to be look stupid. Lastly, I also regret about not going MUN workshop held in Manila and I knew MUN workshop was important and I really wanted to go but, due to Korean Soccer Tournament and our team was in the Korean tournament and I was captain that I had to decide not to MUN workshop so that I can show my responsibility to them. Thus, now, I really feel sad not going to MUN workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment