Monday, January 14, 2013
Reflection for Community Service
Due to soccer practice, I wasn't able to join traveling a lot but Mrs. Mariano, our coordinator, excused me but I still had to work as treasurer. Although I couldn't go place such as little flower, I still learned a lot of things from treasurer. First, I learned about responsibility. Once, I collected donated money, I have responsibility to take care of them and it was really hard that I lost some of money several time that I had to refill with my own budget. Also, I donated more money in order to motivate some other students to donate. In addition, within our donated money, we bought items such as diaper to give orphans. I think community service changed me a lot in to positive way such as helping people who need help and be more into it when it comes on donation. This is because, at first or before joining community service, I was a type of person who think donation is useless and some people are trying to cheat with the money that they were gained from donation. But now, I'm different that I try to donate more money than before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment