Sunday, May 26, 2013

Reflection for Chapel Choir

I guess I wouldn't sing this much in my future that due to Chapel Choir, I had more opportunity to sing good songs. This was my hardest club I ever had, since I'm terrible at singing and I'm not brave enough to sing infront of my classmates, students, faculties and parents. But, after this Chapel Choir, in my opinion, I got better in singing and know about rhythm. I learned that although, i'm not good at something but if I tried and practiced hard I will be better every time I sing. Furthermore, I'd enjoyed how Chapel Choir goes. This is because, since the club members were all Korean, Chapel Choir was very funny and this made me not to worry about singing. However, this also could be negative point that since Brent school is an international school, it is better for people to see all foreigner students being together with another nationality. Plus, I hope next year, some of foreigner students joining Chapel Choir. Thus, I learned that singing with friends is very nice and I was became more brave to strangers that before, I had serious problem with talking to strangers for example in ordering food, I couldn't order my food easily but now, I could order food easily and sometimes I play jokes with them. Therefore, Chapel Choir made me to change a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment