Monday, May 27, 2013
Reflection for advertising Compost bin
I guess this would be my third trial for doing compost bin. However, this time Gerald and I planned to advertise compost bin that is made by carpentry workers. Plus, unlike what I have planned before, this time I'm advertising about compost bin. I thought this will be easier than before but it was totally different that writing article is very hard and its my first time to write article. From writing article, we had to interview some of carpentry workers and they said that they are making compost bin since a lot of students and teachers just throwing its trashes anywhere especially 3-colored trashcan. I guess school should be more strict about throwing its trashes. Plus, after recess, I always see a lot of trashes on the table... and sometimes my friends and I had to clean it. From interview of carpentry workers, I learned that some people are trying to save the environment while some people keep harming the environment. I guess, I feel so sorry for people who are keep trying hard to save the environment... Plus, I heard it will take about 3 to 5 months to compost which will take very long time, and i feel bad that if I started my planned before, About this time I can give composts to farmers. I also learned that I should not give up anything before I start doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment