Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Varsity soccer #1

We had so many practice and today I would like to talk about our soccer tournament. We went out for Korean Community Soccer Tournament which is only for korean people and no matter how old they are. We went that tournament as a representative of
Brent Baguio and we were the youngest among the other teams. Most of them are college level students....Moreover we had grade 6 to 12 students.. Although we had a big difference in our age, we won all the game but sadly, we lost to Dream plus school which is best korean adult
Team by 2:0.. Although we lost we still won 5000 peso and we had great experience such as sportsmanship and soccer skills.. I think by this soccer
Tournament I have feeling that our team can make first soccer champion isac from Baguio

No comments:

Post a Comment