Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Varsity soccer #2

We went to Subic Brent school to have game with some army, Subic varsity soccer team and strange team from
Pangasinan.. we went to Subic right after school in friday.... In Subic, i was hosted by John Ahn with Daniel Moon. Next day we had game and we draw first game by 1 : 1 which is Subic . out second game was with team from
Pangasinan and we won by 4:2 and at last we lost by 6:1 and they were air force in the Philippines... Ad they made me to play soccer more.. This is because they underestimated my team so when we meet them next time, we will pay back to them.. Through Subic soccer tournament, I learned that do not give up even though we are really losing and I had good time with new Subic friends and I happy that I made friends who aren't from same place

No comments:

Post a Comment