Broadcasting #1
I had interview for UN day about the booths. UN day’s theme was forest. Many booths were sort of the same. My part is local news with Tom Kim. I interviewed grade 6, 7 and stuco members. Grade 6’s booth was about presentation about forest and how to keep them. For grade 7, their booth talked about effects of if there is no more forest and for stuco, they had booth that using used paper to make a notebook. Tom and I made 2 questions to ask, “What is this booth all about?” and another question is “How this booth related to UN day theme.”
I found hard time in interviewing. This is because it’s first time to interview and also first time to talk with who are strangers. While I was interviewing, I could listen to other students’ opinion and it will help me in developing in thinking.
Why did this project end? What would you do differently? Would you like to try it agin?
ReplyDelete