Saturday, November 12, 2011

Reflection of volleyball


I joined varsity Volleyball team. I started playing volley ball in August to October. I start my new grade life with body pains due to volleyball and it was challenging to me because I had to keep up my IB assessment with sleepiness. First, I went to 4 days of trial and eventually I could not get in to the team but I told Mr. Mike, Health and P.E Athletics director or who is my coach for varsity soccer team that can I still go to volleyball practice. So they put me into the team.      The reason why I wanted to join volley is that, I was preparing for soccer seasons. It means that I really didn’t care about volley like being a member of ISAC. But as the time passes, I really love playing volley and I wanted to be ISAC member and I felt great after playing volleyball. However, I found difficulties in playing volley because it’s my first time to play volley and many other players taught me and they inspired me to volleyball. I learned some more sportsmanship and teamwork through volley team that I couldn’t learn from soccer team. Moreover, I couldn’t get into the ISAC player.

Anyways, I will try to join next volley season again and try to be ISAC player.

No comments:

Post a Comment