Friday, September 7, 2012

First day of community service in little flower

Sept 3, this day was the first day that I went to little flower elementary school... It was far that I almost took 20 minutes from the school. However, it was almost near Pinsao elementary school. When I first arrived to the school, the environment was bad that the most of building around the school was really bad that most building looked bad or very old... We had to walk like 1~2minutes before going inside the school. When we entered the school, some students invited us with teachers... In the field, teachers show the school especially they had collections of antiques, most of things were donated by parents of students. However, since it was first day, we played games such as divide in to 3 team and arranging students by name or birthday anything that is given by teachers. In addition, we talked about ourselves with students from little flower, so that we could know more about us and them.. However, it was great experience that being friends with others easily by some techniques.. Our next meeting will be Sept 10.....  

1 comment: